JCC of Greater Washington membership is open to everyone, regardless of race, religion, age and ability. The JCCGW is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that allows members and participants the opportunity to enhance their social, physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being. We look forward to sharing meaningful experiences and building community with you.
Enjoy the following benefits as a JCCGW member:
- Access to the Weinberg Health & Fitness Center, complete with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, full-size basketball court, 50+ group exercise classes and more.
- Family Gym every Sunday morning
- Fun in Recreation Station
- Kass Judaic Library full of Jewish must-reads
- Babysitting on-site while you workout or attend a JCCGW program
- Corporate Partner Benefits
- Use of other JCC facilities through the U.S. and Canada by showing a current membership card
- Center Cash:Refer a friend to the JCCGW and receive $50 in Center Cash when they join as Fitness members.
Quality programs, discounted rates & priority registration:
- JCCGW Preschool
- Camp JCC
- Program & classes
- Arts & Culture events, including the Book Festival, Film Festival and concerts
All Are Welcome
The JCCGW embraces and welcomes the diversity of our community and encourages everyone to seek meaning and fulfillment by participating in our rich programming inspired by our Jewish heritage.
We open our doors to everyone, including people of all backgrounds, religions, abilities and sexual orientations, and interfaith couples and families.
Inclusion permeates our Center. Inclusion is belonging.
Interested in becoming a member?
- For a membership application, click here.
- We offer memberships to meet everyone’s needs. View our Membership Categories.
- As a JCCGW member, you can visit many JCC’s across the country, and we welcome your guests as well. Please view our guest privileges.
For information on membership cards, security, and tours of our facility, click here or contact Membership at 301-348-3800.