Full Facility Membership*
Apply Today Full access to the Health & Fitness Center; indoor and outdoor swimming pools, racquetball/squash and basketball courts as well as all group exercise classes. Member rates on all programs, classes and activities plus priority registration.
- Family*: Two adults living in the same household, unmarried children under age 19 or age 24 if attending college
- Single Parent Family* : Single parent living in the home with unmarried children under age 19 or age 24 if attending college
- Teen with Health & Fitness: Individual 13 years old through high school
- Individual: Individual age 18 and over
- One Plus One: Two people living in the same household
- College: Special rates for college students
Offers member rates on all classes and activities, participation in the JCCGW Preschool, after-school programs and Camp JCC. Also includes member rates on all fee-based aquatics and fitness classes for children and teens. Priority registration over the general public.
- Family*:Two adults living in the same household, unmarried children under age 19 or age 24 if attending college.
- Individual**: Individual age 18 and over.
*Family Full Facility or Family Program Membership is required for member rate for JCCGW Preschool, Camp JCC, after-school programs, music lessons and JDS walkover program.
**Individual Program Members are not entitled to member rates for after-school programs, The Zone or Camp JCC.
Fees subject to change.
Support your community with this special membership. You will receive member rates on all adult classes and activities; membership ID cards; monthly Center Scene magazine; and invitations to special JCCGW events. The Sustaining Membership
receives 10 complimentary guest passes to the Health & Fitness center per year. The Supporting Membership
receives 5 complimentary guest passes to the Health & Fitness facility per year. For more information, please contact Jennifer Wenk at 301-348-3850 or email@example.com