From Les Mills BodyPump and Zumba® to Spinning®, yoga, water aerobics, and more, the JCCGW offers free daily group fitness classes for all interests and skill levels. Led by certified instructors and designed to boost endurance, strength, and motivation, classes are free to members and provide participants with the newest trends in group fitness.
Zumba Master Class with Ramon and Friends
Sunday, May 31st | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Come shake it up and party to the music in this 90 minute master class!
For questions or more information contact Megan Riggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-348-3710.
Group Exercise Class Sign Up
Sunday Zumba Sign Up:
- Members can reserve a space by calling the front desk (301.881.0100) on Fridays from 12-5 p.m. and Sundays from 8:30-9:30 a.m. All reservations must be made through the front desk by calling 301.881.0100. Members may only call in for themselves; no guests will be allowed to sign up in advance.
- Passes to enter the class will be distributed at the front desk no more than 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Thirty minutes prior to each class, all unreserved passes will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation holders must pick up their pass 5 minutes prior to the class start time or they will be distributed to those waiting.
- The instructor will collect passes for class admittance.
- Those not able to sign up for the class of choice will be offered a place in the class immediately following if space is still available.
Thank you for your commitment to group exercise at the JCCGW! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Megan Riggs at email@example.com or 301.348.3710.