Group Exercise Schedule From Les Mills BodyPump and Zumba® to Spinning®, yoga, water aerobics, and more, the JCCGW offers free daily group fitness classes for all interests and skill levels. Led by certified instructors and designed to boost endurance, strength, and motivation, classes are free to members and provide participants with the newest trends in group fitness.
Group Exercise Class Sign Up
Saturday Spin + Abs Sign Up (effective Saturday, January 25):
- Members may reserve a bike by calling the front desk (301.881.0100) on Fridays from 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. There are 19 available spin bikes.
- Bikes cannot be reserved on Saturday.
- Any unreserved bikes will be available first come, first serve.
- Members who are unable to attend the Spin portion of the class may attend the Abs portion at 8:50 a.m.
Sunday Zumba Sign Up:
- Members can reserve a space by calling the front desk (301.881.0100) on Fridays from 12-5 p.m. and Sundays from 8:30-9:30 a.m. All reservations must be made through the front desk by calling 301.881.0100. Members may only call in for themselves; no guests will be allowed to sign up in advance.
- Passes to enter the class will be distributed at the front desk no more than 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Thirty minutes prior to each class, all unreserved passes will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation holders must pick up their pass 5 minutes prior to the class start time or they will be distributed to those waiting.
- The instructor will collect passes for class admittance.
- Those not able to sign up for the class of choice will be offered a place in the class immediately following if space is still available.
Thank you for your commitment to group exercise at the JCCGW! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Meghan Batteau at 301-348-3710.
SMALL GROUP training
Women on Weights
Women on Weights This 60 minute, women only program, is designed to target multiple muscle groups at once. You will build lean muscle, lose body fat and burn calories, in a short amount of time.
One HIIT Wonder
One HIIT Wonder High Intensity Interval Training is the fastest way to achieve your goals. Comprised of functional strength training exercises performed in high repetition intervals, this challenging 30 minute session is for individuals with exercise experience who are looking to take their training to the next level.