Metro DC Women’s Trip to Israel
Starts Oct 19, 2014 - Ends Oct 30, 2014
See Israel In A Whole New Way! JCC of Greater Washington, The JCC of Northern Virginia, and the Washington DC JCC join together for a unique Women’s Trip to Israel. Spend 11 exciting days exploring Israel through the eyes of women. Trip highlights include:
- A sunset jeep ride in the Ramon Crater
- The role of women in the Israeli Army and visit Bislach army base
- Explore Israeli Cuisine through hands on cooking with a local chef in Jerusalem
- Choose between an art workshop at Kakadu, a dance workshop at Vertigo or visiting a boutique winery
- Meet local journalists, activists and heroes
- Click here to download the tentative itinerary (*itinerary subject to change)
This trip is intended for those that have been to Israel before or want to see Israel in a different way (price based on 25 participants). Participant Fee: $3220 (land only – hotel, all tours/fees, breakfast and lunch or dinner included daily). Participant fee does not include:
- Additional meals (breakfast and lunch or dinner is included), incidentals, or gratuities.
- Tips for the tour educator and bus driver (approx. $8-13 per day)
- Prices are based on double occupancy rooms at all hotels. You can request an upgraded room or a single supplement for an extra fee.
- Airfare to Israel (you can make your own travel arrangements or we will arrange group travel).
For more information and/or to register contact email@example.com or call 301.348.3712
Why Not Invite Your Mom, Sister or a Friend to Share This Wonderful Experience With You!