May 21, 2017
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
FREE admission! FREE off-site parking & METRO accessible.
*Rain or Shine*
The Jewish Federation and the Bender JCC are happy to present Israel Fest at the Bender JCC!
Israel Fest 2017 Activities
- Israeli crafts Shuk featuring local artists and crafts-makers!
- Sheshbesh Tournament and Tel Aviv café
- Bedouin Experience: Drum Circles and Henna Tattoos
- Moon bounces
- Face Painting
- Community Organizations Tents
- Community Art Project
- Bender JCC Welcome and Information
- Israeli food and summer desserts
- And many more interactive activities for kids of all ages!
On the Stage
- Dance performances
- Local bands
- A Capella groups
- Israeli DJ
It is the policy of the Bender JCC to allow photographs and video footage of participants to be used in Bender JCC produced materials, including but not limited to websites, brochures, posters and other printed materials. Participants may request that photographs and video footage not be used by completing a form requested from the membership desk.
Every table is subject to approval by Bender JCC staff.
- The exhibitor’s fee is $200 US dollars.
- All tables must offer an interactive project appropriate for children ages 2 – 10.
- The event will take place from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, rain or shine, outdoors.
- You may arrive at 9:00 AM to set up your space.
- The Bender JCC will provide one table (table coverings are not provided) and two chairs.
- All organization’s materials must be removed by 4:00 PM.
All interactive activities must be approved by Bender JCC Staff. Here are a list of great ideas:
- Tie-dye t-shirt/hat/scarf making
- Jewelry making / beads
- Sand Art
- Mosaic artwork
- Challah covers
- Birthday-themed crafts for Israel’s Birthday
- Roll your own beeswax candles
To register for a table at Israel Fest:
Please complete and submit this form with the registration fee no later than Monday, May 1, 2017.
Checks should be made payable to The Bender JCC. Please write “Israel Fest” in the memo section. You will receive confirmation of your reservation once this form and your check are received.
Mail to: Bender JCC of Greater Washington
Attn: Lisa Del Sesto
6125 Montrose Rd.
Rockville, MD 20852
Questions? Please contact Lisa Del Sesto at: 301.348.3756 or email@example.com.