Summer 2018 dates
June 25 – August 10 (7 Weeks)
- Session 1 | June 25 – July 6 (no camp on July 4)
- Session 2 | July 9 – 20
- Session 3 | July 23 – August 10
Summer Kids Club Weeks
- Aleph Week | June 18 – 22
- Bet Week | August 13 – 17
- Gimmel Week | August 20 – 24
- Returning 2017 Camp JCC member families | Tuesday, November 14 at 12 Noon
- Returning 2017 Camp JCC public families | Tuesday, November 21 at 12 Noon
- New Bender JCC family members | Tuesday, November 28 at 12 Noon
- Open Applications | Tuesday, December 5 at 12 Noon
*Please note: The priority application period starting November 14 at 12:00 PM/Noon is only for returning campers (members) and their siblings.
Applications submitted before your priority time will be returned and you will need to resubmit.
For Bender JCC Membership information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-348-3800.
Summer Camp at the JCC: Our Approach
Every day at Camp JCC is packed full of activities, friendship, ruach (spirit) and adventure. While our campers rave that Camp JCC is “the best place ever” we know that spending a summer at Camp JCC provides opportunities to gain valuable skills. When campers earn their deep water bracelets, we know they are improving their swim skills while also increasing their self-esteem and confidence. When they try to cross the zip line for the first time, we know they are learning to take risks and make decisions for themselves.
Camp JCC provides programs that bring out the best in every camper and grow their abilities that they will use for the rest of their lives.
Camp JCC offers the opportunity for campers to gain valuable skills. Take a look inside to see the ways in which your child will grow this summer.
All Are Welcome
The Bender JCC embraces and welcomes the diversity of our community and encourages everyone to seek meaning and fulfillment by participating in our rich programming inspired by our Jewish heritage.
We open our doors to everyone, including people of all backgrounds, religions, abilities and sexual orientations, and interfaith couples and families.
Inclusion permeates our Center. Inclusion is belonging.