Vision, Mission & Core Values
We will be the heart of our Jewish community, playing a central role in reaching out to build a welcoming, diverse and thriving community that enriches Jewish life for each generation.
We create a welcoming and inclusive environment, connecting the people of our Jewish community with each other, Israel, and the broader community. We inspire individuals of all ages and backgrounds to enhance their social, physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being through programs of excellence rooted in Jewish values.
- Kavod Ha-briot (Respect for one another) – We respect the dignity of every person.
- Klal Yisrael (One people) – We welcome all Jewish traditions and backgrounds.
- Kehilla (Community) – We connect individuals to the community and communities to each other.
- Eretz Y’israel (Israel) – We connect our community to the people, history, culture and land of Israel.
- B’yachad (Working together) – We partner with Jewish and secular organizations to build a stronger community.
- Hachnassat Orchim (Welcoming guests) – We open our doors to everyone.
- Gemilut Chasadim (Acts of loving kindness) –We help those in need through acts of loving kindness.
- Tikkun Olam (Repairing the world) – We make the world a better and more just place.
- Shmirat Ha-teva (Preserving nature) – We respect our environment.
- Torah (Jewish Learning) – We promote Jewish learning and intellectual enrichment.
- Shmirat HaNefesh v’HaGuf (Preserving our selves) – We promote the well-being and fitness of every person.
- Ruach (Spirit) – We infuse spirit and fun into our activities and programs.