- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to provide contact information that may include name, e-mail address, membership status, birth date, address, interests, and similar information. We do not store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
The JCC of Greater Washington does not and will not sell a donor’s personal information with any other agency or entity without the use of a third-party under a confidentiality agreement. Donors may be listed in periodic publications (i.e. annual report, Center Scene newspaper & at www.jccgw.org) in broad giving ranges, unless anonymity is specifically requested.
All information provided to the JCC of Greater Washington is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by encrypting credit card information and placing it on a secure portion of our site that is accessible only by certain qualified employees of the JCC of Greater Washington. Once a registration has been processed, the credit card number is removed altogether from the site. Credit card numbers are encrypted and stored until processed. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. We do not collect cookies on our website.
Our site may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which JCCGW has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may differ from ours.
Contacting the Website:
Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington
6125 Montrose Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Registration Policies & Procedures:
- You must be current in all JCCGW financial obligations in order to register.
- Any payment will be applied against delinquent balances.
- You will be charged a $25 fee for all returned checks, and declined EFT and credit card payments.
- A registration confirmation will be sent.
If a class is canceled, you will receive notification before the date of the first session.
Withdrawals and Refunds:
All withdrawals must be approved by the Director of the program. Please read the following information carefully so that you understand the JCCGW’s policies regarding registration withdrawals and requests for refunds:
- If you withdraw from a class before the first session, a $15 processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you withdraw from a class after the first session and before the second session, a $25 processing fee, in addition to a pro-rated charge for the class, will be deducted from your refund.
- Any refunds requested by members/program registrants will be first applied to monies owed by them to the JCCGW.
- No refunds are given after the second session of any class.
- No refunds will be issued when a class is cancelled due to inclement weather. Every effort will be made to make up the missed class, when scheduling allows.
- You may attend only the class section for which you are registered. You may transfer to another section of a class or to a different class, as space permits, for a $5 fee.
- The JCCGW reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient enrollment. In such cases, a full refund will be given.
- The JCCGW reserves the right to change staffing and class instructors as needed. Withdrawal from a program because of a change of instructor will result in the handling fees indicated above.
- All refunds will be issued via original form of payment.
All event ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
ECE Refund/Change Policy
- If a child is withdrawn before April 1, the application fee is forfeited; the deposit and fees will be refunded.
- If a child is withdrawn between April 1–June 30 the application fee plus 1/2 the deposit is forfeited; the balance will be refunded.
- If a child is withdrawn after July 1, the application and materials fee plus the entire deposit is forfeited; no refund is given.
Once a child is in our school, we need 30 day notice if the family is withdrawing.
There is no refund for ECPC school lunches, ECE summer program, and extended day registration.
There is a $25 fee to reduce hours in the preschool program. There is no charge when increasing hours in the preschool program.
- I agree to pay at least the non-refundable deposit per child per session at the time of enrollment (generally to be charged within 2 weeks of receiving the application). By authorizing below, I accept full responsibility for 100 percent of Camp JCC program fees and extended day and transportation fees (if applicable), in accordance with the billing schedule that I have selected.
- I understand there will be no refund if my child cannot participate, or chooses not to participate, in a scheduled Camp activity and that there are no partial refunds for days/weeks not attended.
- I understand a $25 fee will be charged for payments that are declined by any method.
- I have reviewed my online payment selection and understand all deposits are non-refundable and my credit card will be charged in accordance with the payment schedule selected.
- I understand that all fees are non-refundable after May 1.
- I understand that requests for changes to programs, transportation and AM/PM Extended day after enrollment will be based on availability and space and that each change after enrollment will incur a $25 handling fee which will be charged to my credit card on file in CampMinder.
Kids After School (Enrichment and KidKoverage)
- If a child is withdrawn from the Kids After School Program after school begins, you will forfeit all advance payments and still be responsible for any past due balance. Please note: 30 days written notice is required for schedule changes.
The JCCGW requires a 30 day written notice to cancel a monthly membership. Requests to cancel a membership much be received in writing and can be sent to email@example.com.
Waiver of Liability
I/we agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington (JCCGW). I am authorized, on behalf of all adults covered by this agreement, to represent that I/we will use the JCCGW at my/our own risk and hereby, for myself, the other adults, my minor children and legal wards, my heirs, executors and administrators waive any and all rights and claims of any kind that I or they may have against the JCCGW as well as with employees, invitees, and agents of the aforesaid for any and all damages, and injuries, whatsoever, which I/we may suffer in or incur in connection with my/our attendance, participation, or membership in the JCCGW or in connection with my/our use of the facilities or programs of the JCCGW.